2023-2024 Registration is now open!
|K4 Class – Children turning 3 (by Aug 1)||Mon, Wed, Fri – $130 Registration Fee $200/mo Tuition||(10 – 2pm)|
|K4 Class – Children turning 3 (by Aug 1)||Tues, Thurs – $120 Registration Fee $135/mo Tuition||(10 – 2pm)|
|Pre-K Class – Children turning 4 (by Aug 1)||Mon – Fri – $150 Registration Fee $325/mo Tuition||(10 – 2pm)|
|Pre-K Class – Children turning 4 (by Aug 1)||Mon, Wed, Fri – $130 Registration Fee $200/mo Tuition||(10 – 2pm)|
|ESL Classes||Mon, Wed (10 – noon or 6:30 – 8:00pm) (+ childcare $20/per child)||$30/per student|
Devoted to the teaching of God’s love and the wonders of God’s world through a hands-on learning approach.
Policies & Procedures
- Each child will need to bring a lunch daily.
- You must be able to escort your child to and from his classroom at drop-off and pick-up times.
- We must be able to contact the legal guardian daily during preschool hours.
- When your child is ill, you must be able to pick him up immediately.
- We do not give medication to a child for any reason.
- Please dress your child appropriately for outdoor play (weather permitting) and messy art activities.
- All children must be completely potty-trained and able to maintain their own bathroom needs.
We offer preschool classes for children ages 3 to 5 years old. We combine teacher-facilitated and child-initiated learning experiences, while ensuring a context of developmentally appropriate curriculum. We use the Zoo Phonics curriculum and base our teachings on God’s Word. Both Perry Township and Center Grove Elementary Schools use Zoo Phonics.
Using the Bible as our foundation, we will be introducing and reinforcing basic academic skills such as:
- shape recognition
- color recognition
- number recognition
- number applications
- alphabet recognition
- gross motor skills
- fine motor skills
For more information, contact Nancy Bonson / Director by EMAIL or text to 317-851-0045 or call 317-888-4673 ext. 109.